Klook.com

Thursday, June 30, 2016

, ,

The difference between muggles' reactions and melodies' reactions to Changsub's selfie

Today, Changsub uploaded two selfies on his Instagram.

Fans: Hul...!!! I'm so surprisedㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ You look really handsomeㅠㅠㅠ I'm going to dieㅠㅠ
Muggles: Oh, you look handsome~~

Fans: As expected from Changseob (thumbs up) *already used to this kind of selfie*
Muggles: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That surprised meㅋㅋㅋㅋ So funny

Changsub often uploads his derp pictures on Instagram, 
that's why his fans are surprised when he uploads a 'normal' pictures,
while muggles are surprised when he uploads his derp picturesㅋㅋㅋ


-Ah f*ckㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ My brat is so handsomeㅠㅠㅠㅠ He has lost a lot of weightㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. This really surprised me..

-Whoa.. Now that he already lost some weight, he looks so handsome..

-He's indeed handsome but he looks funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I was taken aback for a second when I saw his normal picture..

-I like it because it's so Changseob..

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋBut he looks like Byun Yohan in the first picture..

-I'm not their fan but I'm used to see his derp faces..

-I was really surprised when he uploaded that normal selfie, I was like 'Oh...' but after a few minutesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I went 'Ah.. This is why he's Lee Changsub..'

-Changseob is so handsome and cuteㅠㅠ

-He's such a cutieㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love youㅠㅠ

-Why is Changsub so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I hope he stops getting more handsomeㅠㅠㅠ

-He lost too much weightㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

-His normal pictures are so rareㅋㅋㅋ

-Lee Changsubㅜㅜ But why are you so skinnyㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com