Klook.com

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

,

Celebrities who are often being made fun of because of their drastically changed images

Johnny Depp

James Spader

Mickey Rourke

Lee Sangeun

Choi Jaesung

Kangta

It's not because of they're getting old but because they look so different if you compare their current picture with their old pictures..


-...That shocked me..

-Hul.. Kangtan? I personally think he hasn't changed at all.. Not even a little bit..

-Kangta still looks the same, though?...

-Choi Jaesung looks amazing in the first picture..

-I have to admit that some of these are kind of shocking..

-The second person shocks me the most..

-I heard the third person was so good-looking back then..

-Johnny Depp is so sexy..

-Young Kangta looked like Seventeen's Mingyu...

-Hul.. Mikey Rourke.. If only he didn't do drugs..

-All of them used to be so good-looking..

-Johnny Depp still looks cool nowㅜㅜ

-I can't even recognize them now..

-I can see a little bit of Mingyu in Young Kangta..

-I'm adding Dicaprio to this list..
 
trazy.com