Bunch of articles saying that Gugudan has 'won' over Exo, Twice, and Bangtan, they ranked 1st in Hanteo chart.
Exo's fans: *bewildered*
Bangtan's fans: ???
1. [+173][-0] So they're saying that they've sold over 1,000,000 copies as soon as they debut..?
2. [+143][-2] What are they saying.. Winning over Exo? It's my first time hearing this group, though? Gugudan?..?
3. [+53][-0] Even boygroups who are doing well in selling their physical albums don't use Exo for media-play..
4. [+39][-0] I'm so curious with their mindset.. The main reason I'm upset because of this is not because I'm an Exo-L but how could they write such things without any proofs, is writing articles like that also called as marketing now? For me, I really don't like boygroups who use Exo for media-play, even when their songs are actually good; I would never listen to it. I'm not the only one who thinks like this..
5. [+35][-2] I've been a fan of Exo for almost 3 years and I have never seen boygroups who used Exo for their own media-play succeed in the industryㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+29][-0] The same goes to Cosmic Girls, I don't know why are they using Exo for their own media-playㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+17][-0] If we're talking about debut album physical sales then isn't the 1st and 2nd one Exo? And the third place is Winnerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+12][-0] It's their company's fault, the singers didn't commit any sins at all.. I've also been through the same thing so I really understand their fans' feelings, but it's a situation where either the fans and the singers have something to say.. We can only pray for the company to get their right minds backㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+12][-1] Whoa.. Exo, Bangtan and Twice are like a big wall though..? They're forcing it too much..
10. [+10][-0] It's their debut album, thoughㅋㅋㅋ If they're already on that level then that means they can also top the Billboard chartㅋㅋㅋ