Klook.com

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

,

Taeyeon uploads a picture with incorrect grammar



-Oh..

-Whoa..

-Huk..

-Uh.. Yes..

-You can't even make an excuse saying that it's just a typo..

-It's possible for her to use an incorrect grammar.. No one is perfect..

-Foreigners don't even care about this while Koreans are making a big fuss over it..

-I didn't even know there was something incorrect in the first placeㅋㅋ

-It's not even a sin.. It's cute..

-I'm in my last year of high school and I didn't know that it was wrong..

-So whatㅋㅋㅋ It's not her native language..

-It doesn't matter when we all understand her anyways:D (in English)
  -Huk..
  -Are you a foreigner..?
  -No, I live in Seoul.
     -ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ?
     -Can you give me tips on how to learn English perfectlyㅠㅠ I envy youㅠㅠ

-So what.. It's not like she commited a crime..

-Did she really have to write it in English..
trazy.com