Klook.com

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

, , , ,

Twice's Jihyo wearing clothes from Blanc&Eclare


-Jihyo is so pretty..

-It looks like a pajamas.. But she still looks good with it..

-God-Jihyoㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The blouse is so pretty as wellㅠㅠ

-A pretty person wearing pretty clothes that my pretty designer made

-Our God-leader is the best, Jihyo so pretty..!!

-It's so pretty.. It must be expensive, right?
  -It's 260,000Won...8ㅅ8

-The blouse is pretty and so is Jihyo<3

-It's so simple and pretty.. I like it..

-It looks like something that Jessica would wear..

-Jihyo's eyes are so big..

-The coats in Jessica's brand are so pretty as well!

-I don't know if that is considered as pretty..

-How much is that..? It's so pretty, I want to buy it..

-She doesn't look good in that blouse..

-How much is that?

-It looks so-so in the website but now that I saw Jihyo wearing it, it's really pretty..

trazy.com