If I say 'Ah, I don't want to go to school' they would reply, 'Then don't go to school'
If I say 'Ah, I want to go home', they would reply, 'Then go home'
It's a converstation killer.. I suddenly have nothing to say..
1. [+201][-29] Isn't it because those are the type of sentence that don't need replies? I don't know if it's just me, but I really hate it;; If you're hungry, then eat. If you're sleepy then sleep.. What are you expecting me to do..
2. [+100][-23] I'm hungry, I'm sleepy, I'm bored.. These words are so annoying.. What kind of reply are you expecting when you say these words?
3. [+28][-0] It's nice to hear those things for once or twice.. There are kids who say 'I'm hungry, I'm sleepy, I'm bored, I want to go home' as their habit.. People who doesn't have friends like this might never know.. I'm sure they just say that as something to break the ice or situation, but for me, it seems like they're saying those things to offend me..
4. [+26][-1] There's a kid in my class who always say 'I want to go home' in every break time, I really hate it.. At first I replied 'Me tooㅠㅠ' because I wanted to go home as well that time.. But now, I feel like she's saying that because she hates me.. Especially when we're playing together just fine and suddenly she says she wants to go home.. Am I weird?
5. [+23][-5] Then what should I doㅋㅋ Do I have to come up with different replies whenever you say that?
6. [+14][-0] We just say that because there's nothing to say in that situation, honestly.
7. [+13][-3] What's so bad with telling you to go to sleep when you're the one who says that you're sleepy? Just say it if you want them to reply you with specific answers..
8. [+13][-0] Kids like that are boring..
9. [+11][-0] They answer like that because they hate those kind of words..
10. [+7][-0] My friend always reply 'Me too' whenever I say something like thatㅋㅋㅋ