Klook.com

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

, , , , ,

Male Idols whose personalities are different with how they actually look

D.O
Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋ I first saw his picture on Pann and thought that he's really good-looking and cute, so his personality must be cute as well.. So I looked up his name on searching engine, but his aegyo is nowhere to found.. He's just a manly man. He looks to cute for someone whose personality is just straight up manly. 

Yong Junhyung.
He looks chic judging from his face but actually he's really kind, cute, and clumsyㅋㅋㅋ
Maybe it's because he's too kind, he always do everything that his members tell him to eventhough it's a weird thing.. He also gets shy very easily and he's not athletic at all. He's actually so different with how he looksㅋㅋㅋ

L
This person is a legendㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't even have to explain, you have to witness it with your own eyesㅋㅋㅋ Once he opens his mouth, your imagination of a good-looking cold man will be ruined in a second. Now I always hear his laugh whenever I see his pictures..

Zico
This fierce-looking Zico is actually the king of aegyo in Block B. The way he types his messages aand that 'Kkujjyubbujjyu' thingㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's such a cutie, he looks just like a small kid. I first saw him on Show Me The Money and the image gap he has still fascinates me..

Suga
When I first saw him, I really thought he would be someone who's affectionate, tender, kind, and fragileㅋㅋㅋㅋ But he's actually so manlyㅋㅋㅋㅋ Starting from his voice, it was beyond my expectation. He also doesn't talk too much and is very brusque.. His personality is just the opposite of everything that I have imagined.. I think that's what makes him so charming!!

These are the Idols that I know..
If there's any Idols that I missed out in this list, please tell me!ㅠㅠㅠ

[+42][-1]

1. [+28][-0] Myungsooㅋㅋ





2. [+28][-0] In charge of powerful dance, L.




3. [+24][-3] Our Suga-nimㅠㅠㅠㅠ is a tsundereㅠㅠ Namjoon once told him that he lost his wallet and he just replied 'Why are you telling me that?' but he bought him a wallet after thatㅠㅠ There was also a time where everyone in Bangtan went to their own hometowns except for Hoseok because he wasn't a little bit sick that time, so Yoongi went to Seoul earlier than his plan and even bought him chicken to eatㅠㅠ His behaviour in every fansign is also sweet as wellㅠㅠ He always does aegyo whenever his fans ask him toㅠㅠㅠㅠ Anyway, thank you for mentioning himㅠㅠ

4. [+22][-0] Suga wants to go homeㅡㅅㅡ

5. [+20][-1] So cuteㅋㅋㅋ He looks so different when he's on stage and off-stage




6. [+18][-0] L is so naive.. Just like those teenage boys you will find in country-sides, he's just as naive as them.. He's also humorous and his reactions are funnyㅋㅋ

7. [+16][-1] Everytime I see him, he's always sleeping, it's so fascinating..

8. [+11][-2] But he's pretty good if you ask him to show his aegyo..

9. [+9][-1] Myungsooㅋㅋ

10. [+8][-0] Yong Binggu..ㅎ

trazy.com