Klook.com

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Something that usually happens to a pretty but chubby girls

Guy: ㅋㅋㅋHow much do you weight now?
OP: 70kg now.. I lost 5kgㅠㅠ I'm losing weight slowly..
Guy: Really? You don't look like you're 70kg..
Guy: You look fine even if you don't lose weight..
OP: Thank you
Guy: If you lose more weight.. I willㅋㅋㅋ
OP: ...??? What are you talking about?
Guy: I will flirt youㅋㅋㅋ

 OP: What are you talking about, you're crazyㅋㅋ
Guy: I'm serious, I will go out with you if you lose weight
Guy: ㅋㅋㅋIf you lose weight.
OP: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Guy: That's why you have to lose weight
OP: How could I become interested in you after losing weight when I'm not even interested in you righ now..
Guy: No..
Guy: You don't know how important is visual to men..
He misunderstands the OP's words
OP: No
OP: I'm saying that I'm not interested in you.
OP: Do you think I would become interested in you once I lost weight?
OP: Where does that confidence come from?
OP: I didn't ask for your opinion.
OP: And for your information, I have a boyfriend now.


-That's so refreshing..

-I really hate guys like that..

-Why would he say something like that..

-Basically, he's saying that 'you're pretty but you're fat so it would be embarassing to be seen hanging out with you, but I will try dating you once you lose some weight since you're pretty' He's really confidentㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The OP is so cool!!

-Where does that confidence come from.. Does he really think that she would lose weight for him..

-I hate that guy.. Even his name annoys me..

-Annoying.. Who said she's going to date you?

-Kim Woohyun.. Your confidence is a little bit too much..

-That guy is really rude...

-Who would date someone like himㅎ

-If I was her I would tell him to take care of himself instead of minding someone else's bussiness..

-Does he realy think that she would date him just because he said that?

-That's really hilarious..
trazy.com