Klook.com

Thursday, June 30, 2016

,

The most heart-fluttering IU's song

'Every End of The Day'



(more pics in the link)

-I hope she will do a comeback with this kind of concept againㅠㅠㅠ I really like it..

-Agree.. The MV is so pretty, and the song is so refreshing..

-The MV is really heart-fluttering.. Especially the part where the man wipes her nose..

-I really like the MV for this songㅠㅠㅠㅠ In addition, 'I Really Don't Like Her' is also a very nice songㅠㅠㅠㅠ I still listen to her songs nowadays..

-Hul.. It feels nice to hear this after a long time..

-I really like this songㅜㅜ

-I knew it's going to be about this songㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I really like this MV..

-Agree!! It somewhat makes my heart flutter!

-Isn't this too pretty? She's so lovely..

-It's like something that you would feel when you study abroad and date a foreigner..? Or is it just because that's one of my dreams..

-It's a song that will make you feel better!

-This song is also nice but I personally like 'Friday' more..

-Ah.. I really like her voiceㅜㅜ

-I heard she barely use any make-up for this MV..
trazy.com