Klook.com

Saturday, June 4, 2016

, ,

Are there any Idols who really suit your ideal type?

I'm actually a Bana but my ideal type is Seventeen's Hoshi! I don't really like handsome men, I prefer someone who looks unique and charming.. I like men whose eyes are slightly slanted upwards and doesn't have eye-lids.. This is the idol that I'm going to stan, number two after B1A4!


[+193][-19]

1. [+457][-127] Suga





2. [+423][-103] V

3. [+395][-159] For me, it's Rapmon. I personally think he looks manly and his dimples are pretty.



4. [+147][-27] Jimin for me

 5. [+92][-14] This handsome kidㅠ I wonder who will get to marry him in the futureㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He's mine nowㅠㅠ




6. [+63][-2] I like men who looks mischievously cute.. It's Hoseok, Hoshi, and Hoya.. Huhuhaha..

7. [+59][-3] I like men with round eyes and distinct features like Joshua and S.Coupsㅜㅜ

8. [+55][-2] My ideal type is Seokminㅠㅠ Even the way he looks make my heart flutters..




9. [+53][-1] I don't have any pictures of him, but I really like Jeonghanㅜㅜ My ideal type is someone who's pretty and I almost stan him because he's too prettyㅠㅠ

10. [+45][-0] His name is Seokmin.. He's 20 years old.. His ability is to peel and eat tangerine in 5 seconds..

trazy.com