Klook.com

Saturday, June 4, 2016

,

What actually happens in your body when you start to sleep a lot than you usually do..

A few days ago.. I started to sleep at leasst 14 hours a day, so I went to a hospital to check my condition and the doctor asked me "Do you perhaps have the thoughts to escape the reality?". The doctor also said that if you start to sleep a lot than you usually do, it means that your body hates the world. 

I also usually sleep a lot if there's something that bothers me or when I'm having a hard day.. I would sleep all day and don't even want to get up.. If I ever do, I would sleep again.. 

 
-Huk.. Is that real..
 
-Hul.. It's me..
 
-Then am I not getting any sleep because I love the world way too much.. I don't think so..
 
-I was like that during the last year of my senior high schoolㅠㅠ I'm tearing upㅠㅠ
 
-This seems legit..
 
-It sounds legit.. I usually sleep a lot when I'm stressed...
 
-It's because there are a lot of things to think when I wake up..
 
-But I never started to sleep a lot.. I usually do sleep a lot..
 
-I'm sorry, my bodyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I always sleep more than 12 hours everyday.....

-I heard that you naturally would sleep a lot when you're sad..

-I also thought the same thing at first.. But turns out that I'm just a sleepy-headㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah nowadays...

-Huk.. I usually don't sleep during classes but I started to do so since the beginning of this year..
trazy.com