Klook.com

Saturday, June 4, 2016

,

Which one do you prefer best?

1. Date your bias but suddenly break-up and treat each other like strangers.
 
You both do all the things that every couples usually do.
But you suddenly fight with him on your 3rd anniversary and decide to break up.
After the break-up, you both would never contact each other and literally become strangers.
He doesn't try to reconciliate..
He doesn't call you even when he's drunk..
He basically just doesn't contact you anymore until the end of the world

2. Becomes best friend with your bias for life

You already know him since elementary school, so there's nothing that you don't know about him and he also knows everything about you.
You always got each other's backs.
He's always there during your birthday, anniversary, wedding party, etc.
You're always his number one priority when he doesn't have any girlfriends.
You listen all of his concern about his relationship.
No matter how close you both are, there's a line that you can't pass.
You can't date him, just be his friend for life.


-I would pick #1! #2 is too cruel

-#1, it's enough for me to date him for 3 years..

-Why am I concerning about this kind of useless things.. 

-For me, #2... I want to see him for the rest of my life.

-#1 because yolo..

-#2.. I don't want to become separated with my bias..

-My heart says #2.. But I would die because of the stress I get.. so #1ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-#1 is too cruel.. and #2 is cruel as well..

-#1... If I was his bestfriend then that means I have to witness his wedding as well..

-#2!! Hm.. maybe #1..? Jiho-ya, you pick..

-I want to date my bias even if it only lasts for 3 yearsㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

-#2.. The thought of not seeing him for the rest of my life is just.. heart-breaking..

-#2.. No matter what, being his friend would be the best option..

-Both are too cruel..





trazy.com