Klook.com

Saturday, June 4, 2016

, ,

The difference this group made in one year will make you shiver

BTOB's fans in Dream Concert last year

BTOB's fans in Dream Concert today


-Whoa.. So cool..

-I'm really proud of themㅠㅠ Thank you, BTOB..

-Ah.. This is so touching..

-I love you BTOB.. I'm really happy being fan of yours!

-I'm so proudㅠㅠ What a nice sight to seeㅠㅠ

-It's so nice to see our kids improvingㅠㅠ Their lightsticks are really prettyㅠㅠ Thank you for debuting as BTOB, guysㅠㅠ

-I went to see them last year but I couldn't this yearㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. They must be feeling really proud to see this..

-Let's do well in the future!!

-I have been stanning them for three years and the more I look at them, the more I fall in love with them.. I love you so much<3

-Hul.. It's so pretty..

-My sister is somewhere in that pictureㅋㅋ


trazy.com