Klook.com

Saturday, June 4, 2016

, ,

Seventeen used Wonwoo's picture on their book to fill his absence in Dream Concert today

They put Wonwoo's picture on their album todayㅠㅠ
Wonwoo is not able to participate in Dream Concert 2016 and fansign because he's diagnosed suffering from acute gastritis..
Vernon, S.Coups, Mingyu, and Jun will do all of his parts during his absence.
Get well soonㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


-Hulㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm so touchedㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Wonwoo-yaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Don't be sickㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Whoaㅠㅠㅠㅠ Wonwoo-ya, don't be sickㅠㅠㅠ I miss youㅠㅠ

-Amazing..

-Get well soonㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Wonwoo-ya, get well soonㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Our bag of luckㅠㅠㅠ You have to get well soonㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Bag of luck, you have to get well soon and come back with a smile on your faceㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-They have such pretty heartsㅜㅜㅜㅜ I hope he gets well soonㅠㅠㅠ

-I want to see our bag of luck as soon as possible..

-My bratsㅠㅠㅠ Don't be sick and always be happy..

-My babiesㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Don't get sick, you bratㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com