Klook.com

Sunday, June 5, 2016

, ,

Are there any faces that you want to look similar to?

For me, it's Kim Sejeong!!!
Kim Sejeong is pretty, but honestly I want to look similar to Go Junhee or Kim Taehee the most.. But Sejeong really looks pretty when she smilesㅜㅜ I want to look pretty when I smile as well..
Other examples are Lee Soomin, Kim Yoojung, etc.. I really envy those people who looks pretty when they smile..


original
[+1][-2]

1. [+0][-0] Son Naeun and Kim Yoojung

2. [+0][-0] She's still pretty even when she's being seriousㅜㅜ
3. [+0][-0] Joy when she smiles..

4. [+1][-0] Oh Hayoung

5. [+0][-0] Barbara Palvin... Is that too much to askㅋㅋ

6. [+0][-0] Jung Soojung

7. [+1][-0] I've never seen any person as lovely as she is..
8. [+0][-0] Zhou Jieqiong, Kim Yoojung, Kim Dabin, and Song Hwamin..

9. [+0][-0] Shut up because Kanna Hashimoto is life..


10. [+0][-0] I want to look similar to Suzy.. It's ok even though it's only a tiny part of my face, as long as I look similar to her..

11. [+0][-0] Lee Yoobi
trazy.com