Klook.com

Sunday, June 5, 2016

, ,

Average visuals of Middle-Senior High School students nowadays


[+4][-65]

1. [+30][-0] More like the average visuals of senior high school students in facebook..

2. [+17][-26] It's all because of their contact lensㅎ They will look so f*cking ugly if it wasn't for their lens.. Just try imagining itㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+9][-0] It's true that kids nowadays are getting prettier and prettier, but not until this scale.. Also they usually look pretty on their selfies but actually............

4. [+5][-0] More like the average photo shop editing skills..

5. [+2][-0] I'm sorry for being under the average..

6. [+2][-1] Actually.. I look better than them;

7. [+2][-4] Everyone would look like that when they wear make up and take a selfie with those filters..

8. [+1][-0] Show me their bare faces

9. [+1][-0] But I've never seen any person who looks as pretty as their selfies..

10. [+0][-0] There's a picture of my friend in this post.. I think it's a little bit rude to upload her picture without asking for a permission first.. I hope you delete this post as soon as possible!
trazy.com