Klook.com

Sunday, June 5, 2016

, ,

Sungjae reveals that Changsub once grabbed his collar during his trainee days

SJ: (to Changsub) But seriously, why do they (talking about CLC) tremble whenever they see you?

CS: What are you talking about?

IH: They automatically stand up and their expressions turn into something like this (copies CLC's expressions when they see Changsub)

SJ: (to IH) Changsub was a scary hyung during our trainee days, right?

IH: His existence itself was a terror to us

 IH: He used to hit us

SJ: He once grabbed my collar by the time I first entered the company

SJ: He asked me 'Why are you here?' and dragged me to the toilet

Staff: Why did you grab Sungjae's collar and drag him to the toilet?
CS: It was a hidden camera for his birthday

SJ: No it wasn't?
CS: It was (a part of hidden camera for your birthday)!
SJ: Then you should've sung me Happy Birthday at the end

 CS: I did! That's why I asked you if it was your birthday and went 'Happy Birthday to you~~'

CS: And he suddenly cried (copies the way Sungjae cried)

CS: (and SJ said) I was concerning whether should I try to defend myself or not..

SJ: I was really cute, right?

CS: Nope! I was taken a back.

+) Changsub is 4 years older than Sungjae and Sungjae was 16 years old when this incident happened.


-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSo cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-His concern, thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Self-defenseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-'I was really cute, right?'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute

-He was concerning whether should he defend himself or notㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Both are really cute

-He suddenly asked if he was cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's such a babyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My babies are so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I was so surprised because of the titleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's ok for me if Changsub grabs me by my collarㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm supporthing this choding-lineㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I want to see little Sungjae who was scared of Changsubㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They're living a sitcom lifeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com