Klook.com

Monday, June 6, 2016

,

The difference of buying normal albums vs Kpop albums

is the quality of the albums' design

(the OP translated it to Korean and insert these photos along with it)

Normal albums:




Kpop albums:
 

Not to mention that the prices are similar


-That's trueㅋㅋㅋㅋ Western singers' albums are usually just CD in a plastic caseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Trueㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know that at first, so I bought one (Western albums) and was really taken aback because of itㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-But there are a lot of Korean Idols who release their Japanese album in a plastic case, it shocked me a little bit at firstㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I once was really taken aback when I bought a western album because it only has a smale pile of paper with it.. 

-This reminds me of MADEㅎㅎㅎ It was in a plastic case and I dropped it, and it broke..

-MADEㅎㅎ YG..

-That's right.. The quality worths it so I don't feel bad spending my money on it..

-That feeling when you flip over the photobook's page..

-When did I see a Kpop album in Western album package..
  -Ah.. It's YG..ㅎ....ㅎㅎ.....ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ...ㅎㅎㅎㅎ...

-Seems like YG is trying to copy Western style now..ㅎ

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm usually more interested on the photobook and the photocard instead of the actual CDㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Kpop albums are pretty much cheap and have pretty designs.. While albums in Japan are so expensive, considering that they look like Western albums.


trazy.com