Klook.com

Monday, June 6, 2016

, ,

Even non-fans and muggles are feeling attacked by these gifs



-I still don't have the guts to see this with both of my eyesㅠㅠ

-He acts and behaves like he's the youngest kid in his family when he's actually the oldest kidㅋㅋㅋ
  -I find him so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So lovelyㅠㅠ

-I don't know what to do.. He's so cute..

-ㅠㅠㅠ Taehyung-ah, you're really cute..

-Heart-attack..

-When I first saw it, I stared at this for a long time..

-He really looks like one of my schoolmate..
  -So, give me your schoolmate's phone number
  -Which school do you attend?

-I like it.. I really like it.. I like it so much...

-Ah so cuteㅠㅠㅠ I told him not to do things like this thoughㅠㅠ

-F*ck, I thought my heart was going to burst..

-I'm not a fan but I saved these gifs..

-I remember I screamed when I first saw this on twitter..
trazy.com