Klook.com

Friday, June 3, 2016

, ,

Lovelyz's Mijoo injures her ankle on Music Bank stage

I was watching Music Bank and realized that she kept singing out of tune and it turned out that she was spraining her ankle the whole time on stage.




ㅠㅠ Her ankle kept spraining until the end of the stageㅠㅠ It looked seriously injured...
Look at the gif where she gritted her teeth and endured the pain..


-It looks like the injury would get worse if she doesn't rest.. Let her take some rest, Woolim-ah..

-Ah, Woolimㅠㅠ Please let Mijoo take some restㅠㅠ I feel sorry for her because it was live and she had a microphone on.. She looked like she was holding back her tears;;

-This breaks my heart.. It must have hurt a lot and she couldn't even cry...

-This really breaks my heart.. It's amazing that she endured the pain and kept singing until the end of the stage...

-Aigo.. Looks like she needs to take some rest..

-It really hurts so much.. I also suffered the same injury and I couldn't even walk for 3 weeksㅠㅠ

-It hurts when you sprain your ankle while walking.. Just imagine the pain she endured that time..

-It looks hurt even just by watching it..

-I hope they will take her to hospital and get treatments as soon as possibleㅠㅠ

-Mijoo-ya.. Don't get hurtㅠㅠ

-..............? It looks seriously injured.

-It really upsets me to imagine she tried to endure on stage that time...

-Ah..ㅠㅠ She was hurting and they still told her to perform on stage?? It's too much..



trazy.com