Klook.com

Friday, June 3, 2016

, , , , , , , ,

Idols that resemble various kind of fruits


Twice's Nayeon-Cherry

SNSD's Tiffany-Plum

Sulli-Peach and Pomegranate

Red Velvet's Joy-Green Apple

IOI's Kim Sejeong-Orange

Seventeen's Seungkwan-Hallabong (Dekopon)

Exo's Suho-Peach


-Junmyeon-ah, I really like peachㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Hallabongㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seungkwanieㅠㅠㅠㅠ Our Seungkwan is indeed a babyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-What's with Hallabongㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What is our Bbu doing thereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Kim Sejeong's eye smile.... Can't stop looking at that gif....

-Junmyeon really does resemble peach.. Kyungsoo too..

-I thought Kim Sejeong was a peach..

-Hallabongㅋㅋㅋㅋ Nayeon looks like an apricot to me..

-Hallabongㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah, Joy, Tiffany, Sulli, and Nayeon are really pretty...

-Green apple... I have to agree with thatㅠㅠ 

-I didn't expect to see Seungkwan in this listㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Sejeong resembles plum and green apple to meㅠㅠ

-I bursted out laughing at Hallabongㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Suho somewhat seems like to have a natural sea scent in him....







trazy.com