Klook.com

Friday, June 3, 2016

, ,

I found the white version of Sulli

Her name is Kat Dennings, and she's an actress. She looks like Sulli, doesn't she?
This is what Sulli would look like if she was a white person.
This picture reminds me of Sulli during the Red Light promotions!
Even the way they smile and their bare faces look similar..




[+98][-32]

1. [+110][-121] They indeed look similar but I personally think that Sulli is way prettier than her..

2. [+16][-14] That person is pretty but Sulli is prettier..

3. [+12][-5] F*ck.. This breaks my heart.. I feel really sorry for her since she's not that popular, but being mentioned in this kind of post really upsets me..

4. [+7][-3] Oh, they really look similar!! She's like the white version of peach and Sulli is the Asian version of peach!.

5. [+145][-78] I really can't understand those people who keeps saying that Sulli is prettier.. Nate Pann is the only place that likes to spoil her..

6. [+65][-8] Their bodies are totally differentㄷㄷ

7. [+7][-5] Nate Pann seems to spoil Sulli so much.. In reality, almost no one thinks that Sulli is pretty...

8. [+5][-0] She has the vibes..

9. [+4][-0] It's possible for some people to think that Sulli is prettier.. I also personally think that Sulli is prettier.. Western people are indeed good-looking but it feels like I'm looking at a drawingㅋㅋ Also their face shapes are really long, it's so-so to meㅋㅋ Well, she's pretty though..

10. [+3][-1] Everyone has different opinions but that actress looks charming to me..


trazy.com