Klook.com

Monday, May 16, 2016

, , , , , ,

Three '97liners who are turning into adults this year




Can I call you Oppa..? 


-Oppa..

-Jungkook-ah, why are you younger than me...?

-Goo Junhoe is younger than me, but I want to call him Oppa..

-I want to call them Oppa...ㅠㅠ

-The three of them have grown up into a cool man...

-Jeon Jungkook's second picture was taken 2 years agoㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Add Mingyu to this list tooㅠㅠ

-Our Mingyu turns into an adult too this yearㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. Junhoe. He was really innocent during Kpop Star, but now he has turned into a manly adult!!

-Our Jungkook is turning into an adultㅠㅠ I want to say thank you to his parents who have given birth and raised himㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. It's a relief that they're older than me, I can legally call them Oppa!!

-NCT's Jaehyun is also a '97linerㅠㅠㅠ

-What happened in 1997...?
trazy.com