Klook.com

Monday, May 16, 2016

BTS' new earmics

This time, they customized it theirselves so its quality is a lot better than the ones they used before.


It looks like the one that Britney Spears uses from her debut days

It's really coolㅠㅠ
They said it's a lot more comfortable to use for live performances than the ones they used before. Their voice also come out well on broadcast.

The rank of earmics' price Idols use on music shows, from the most expensive:

1. Jun Hyosung's

2. Got7's

2. EXO, Bangtan, Shinee, etc

And free earmics

Seems like Bangtan has earned a lot of money these days..
It hasn't been a year since Exo changed their earmics. I think Bighit is starting to invest a lot more on Bangtan now..


-I'm so proudㅠㅠ

-It's because the earmics they used before have brokenㅋㅋㅋ

-Imagine how expensive is Jun Hyosung's earmic.....

-They said Jungkook's previous earmic was broken because he sweated a lotㅋㅋ

-So cool..

-Ah, that's why I can hear them better now!!

-So that means our kids also use a good quality products now..

-Jungkook-ah, don't break itㅋㅋㅋ

-So pretty.. I love you, you're the best!

-Now the only thing I can ask you is not to hurt yourselves and to take care of your conditions, guys..

-I choked on my own tears when I saw them using those earmics on their concert..

-
trazy.com