Klook.com

Monday, May 16, 2016

, , , , , , , ,

Will you be able to survive if SM releases this unit?

The 'Hyuns' Unit, they would absolutely break a record if they release an album.

SJ's Kyuhyun

SNSD's Seohyun




Shinee's Jonghyun

Exo's Baekhyun


-You also can add Jaehyun here..

-Jaehyun too...!!

-I want to see an SM's Male Vocal Unitㅠㅠ

-Jun HyunmooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋMuciferㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (Jun Hyunmoo is also from SM)

-I agree..

-I would definitely buy their album and listen to it for the whole year if they release one!!!

-Kings... Their vocal colors are so freaking nice..

-Our Joohyun too!!

-Whoa.. Just by thinking of it..

-My ears would melt if they release a ballad song..

-There are a lot of Hyuns in SM..

-Outstanding singing skills....bb

-I want to see this unit in real lifeㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com