Klook.com

Monday, May 16, 2016

, ,

WM revealed a picture of B1A4 Baro's sister

I'm really nervous for revealing this for the first time, but please look forward to WM kkumnamu! YJ


-AhㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠShe's really prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. How old is she?
  -She's a '96liner so that makes her 21 years old!!

-Is Yoonji going to debut?

-What is this?? Is she going to debut??

-I don't think she's going to debut soon.. WM just made instagrams for their trainees!

-I thought this was Oh Hayoung..

-She looks like Jinyoung..

-Didn't Oh My Girl debut recently? I think they won't debut her soon..

-kkumNamu? Is this something like SMRookies..? Yoonji-ya, when are you going to debut..

-Her name itself is so pretty, Cha Yoonji.. It sounds really feminime..

-Yoonji.. let's debutㅠㅠ

-Boa's vibes..

-Is Kkumnamu going to be the group's name?
trazy.com