Klook.com

Saturday, April 16, 2016

, , ,

Winner Kim Jinwoo's crazy visual

Don't you think he's too handsome to be a human?
 
Of course I have seen a lot of handsome celebrities, but when I saw that photo, I was really amazed..
 
I'm a fan of another group, but I saved it as soon as I saw it.
 
Actually, I've never thought that Kim Jinwoo is handsome, but everyone around me is saying that he's really handsome and now I finally have opened my eyesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ His visual is crazyㄷㄷ
 
His side profile is really gorgeous, his nose bridge is really high, and his eyes are so pretty. No wonder he got the Watermelon Awards (수박상: 이수만이 박수칠 상, basically saying that his visual makes Lee Sooman claps in awe)ㅠㅠ
He's really a mix of pretty+handsome.. What does he expect me to do if he's prettier than any girls..
 

 


This is the proof that I'm a fan of another group (saying that she's not a Winner fan and post this to get her idol some fame)
I've been stanning BlockB since Nalina and B1A4 since their debut.
+I bought BTS and BTOB's albums because I like their songs in those albums.
 


(more images+gifs in link)
[+400][-47]
 
1. [+83][-4] Yes, Kim Jinwoo is really handsome. I also saw this gif on Viki and saved it right away.
2. [+74][-5] Jinwoo's really handsome, rightㅜㅜ Thanks for posting about our Jinwoo, please ignore the downvotes. There are always some people who downvote posts about Winner..

3. [+74][-4] He looks like a Japanese actor hereㅠ
4. [+45][-0] The more shocking thing is that pretty face is natural..

5. [+34][-0] Killer gaze
6. [+25][-0] Isn't he the one who comforts a high-schooler? His heart and his face are no joke..

7. [+32][-0] I'm so surprised that there are some people who nit-picks on his visualㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't know if he's counted as handsome, but isn't that personal taste?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's handsome, though? I bet if you meet Jinwoo in the street you'll freak out.

8. [+34][-0] Look at how long his legs areㅠㅠㅠㅠ 
9. [+21][-0] Thank you for praising him!

10. [+18][-0] Are you looking for Kim Rachel?






 
trazy.com