Klook.com

Saturday, April 16, 2016

, , , ,

Produce101's Kim Nayoung to appear in VIXX's Music Video

Today VIXX's mv teaser is uploaded and maybe we can expect Kim Nayoung who's in the same agency to appear in VIXX's upcoming MV. I'm not the only one who thinks about Kim Nayoung when the teaser came out, look at the hair length, it's also the same.

[+113][-14]

1. [+37][-4] She's very pretty, has a nice body, her skills are also good but because of the terms 'Jellyfish bus' that becomes a trend, she gets a lot of hate. (Basically saying that Kim Nayoung and Kang Mina only got popular because they're from the same agency with Kim Sejeong)

2. [+34][-7] I'm a starlight, and when I first saw the teaser I was like 'Who's that girl', and turns out it's Kim Nayoungㅠㅠㅠ Thank you, Jellyfish for taking care of Nayoung eventhough she couldn't debut with IOIㅠㅠㅠ I'm happy I can see VIXX and Kim Nayoung in the same videoㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+23][-5] It's crazy how she fits that kind of conceptㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+8][-1] I really like Kim Nayoung♥ I envy her, she even did a shooting with VIXX.

5. [+8][-1] She's not just pretty, but also talented. It's too bad she can't debut yet,,

6. [+4][-1] She somewhat looks like Solar.. But when I check the pictures again, they look different.

trazy.com