Klook.com

Saturday, April 16, 2016

, ,

Idol whose health is at risk

is Oh My Girl's BinE, the one with short hair.
Few weeks ago, she appeared on Vitamin with Yooa, Hyojung, and Jiho to get a check-up.

Dangerous: BinE
Warning: Hyojung, Yooa
Safe: Jiho, JinE.

BinE and Jiho were the youngest guests, but BinE got a dangerous sign.

'This year is 20 years old. I was born on 1997'
Daytime sleeppiness, can't focus, chronic fatigue
Spinal disc problems, allergic rhinitis

Hyojung's expression was slowly darkening.
 The reason was because of insomnia, apnoea, spinal disc problems, etc. 
She was smiling brightly, but her expression was slowly darkening and looked like she tried hard to hold in her tears.
She's still 20 years old, and the fact that she has a lot of health problems is just dangerous for her.
Especially apnoea, I heard if you take it easy or don't get it treated, it will lead to more dangerous problems.
She's still 20 years old and can't even vote yet.
I hope her agency will give a feedback as soon as possible, especially since another member of Oh My Girl, JinE, also suffered from anorexia and esophagitis.
I also hope BinE will get better and can do activities with Oh My Girl normally.

[+531][-38]

1. [+74][-0] If this is real, BinE is in a danger;; My uncle also suffered from apnoea, and a serious problem almost occured when he was sleeping. She really needs to take a rest from any activities and get treatment for these problems;;

2. [+63][-0] Spinal disc problems.. I heard it really hurts, you can't even talk; My mother has a spinal disc problems and all she can do is just lying down on her back all the day, meanwhile BinE is singing and dancing.. It's amazing for a 20 years oldㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I listen to Oh My Girl a lot, but I didn't know that she's suffering from health problemsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+49][-3] Ah, Yoobin-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Bae Yoobinㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ This really breaks my heartㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Imagine how shocked she was when the result came outㅠㅠㅠ WM, please let her take a restㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Isn't this too muchㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ In today's V-app, she wore a mask and the fans were worried for her but she said that she's fine and not hurting anywhereㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+22][-0] Doesn't she really need to take a rest? What if she suddenly lose her conciousness during the stage;; She's still young, I feel sad for her when I saw her shocked expression when the result came out..

5. [+22][-0] Look at her hardening expression... Imagine how shocked she wasㅡ 

6. [+8][-0] Whoa, I didn't have any interest in this group but.. I really feel sad for her and any other idols out there. Now what will her agency do..

7. [+8][-0] Isn't Oh My Girl a rookie group???ㅠㅠ They should've started taking care of their bodies since young ageㅠㅠ I would feel worried if my idol suffered the same things..

8. [+7][-0] Ah, but she's really cute. It's my first time seeing her. I hope she gets better.

9. [+7][-0] I really pity herㅠㅠ She really needs to take a rest from Oh My Girl until she gets better.

10. [+5][-1] Apnoea? That means there's some times where she doesn't breathe when she's asleep?? That really sounds dangerous...



























trazy.com