It doesn't matter if it's a girl's or boy's name!
My cousin's name is Yeonyi, but he's a boy. I'm not going to reveal his last name, but if his last name was Heo, then his name is going to be Heo Yeonyi. I really think it's an unique name. Yeonwoo is also nice to hear, right? In 'The moon that embraces the sun', Kim Yoojung's role name was Heo Yeonwoo. Jang Yoonjung's son name is Do Yeonwoo. I really think it's pretty, there's a student in our class whose name is Yeonwoo and the teachers keep telling him that his name is pretty.
What's the prettiest name you've ever heard?
1. [+78][-4] I always see this kind of post at least once in a month..
2. [+26][-7] Seolhyun
3. [+18][-3] I've heard it somewhere, the daughter name is Mirae (future) and her brother's name is Hyunjae (present). Isn't it pretty? HyunjaeMirae (present-future)
4. [+11][-1] There's always someone who's going to say Yeonhwa ㅋㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋ It's really pretty, but I personally don't like names that includes 'Hwa' in it.
5. [+7][-0] I think Ara is a pretty name.
6. [+6][-0] Harin is also pretty. I'm going to give this name to my daughter in the future ㅋㅋ
7. [+5][-0] Kim Chungha
8. [+5][-2] Hyojung?
9. [+4][-3] Jiho
10. [+3][-0] I knew a boy named Min Yechan.