Klook.com

Sunday, May 19, 2024

BBC report: Goo Hara's ex-boyfriend threatened, "I will end your career"


Goo Hara was also a victim of illegal filming. 

When her ex-boyfriend threatened to expose her private photos, she reported him to the police. 

Her ex-boyfriend said, "I will end your celebrity life."

This is an interview with Goo Hara's brother:

"I remember her being threatened like that. My sister still wanted to be a singer and it was her dream. She was afraid people will see her pictures, because she might lose even her job if it happened. So she begged him not to do it as she knelt down."

The CCTV footage of Goo Hara pleading with her ex-boyfriend not to release the photos quickly spread.

"It hurt a lot to see a top star shining on stage kneeling down and begging in front of a man. And because it was a moment where Hara could lose everything she had built up, I think she was so desperate."

Goo Hara's ex-boyfriend was eventually convicted of assault and coercion.


-Die, you piece of garbage.

-Whenever I think of Hara, my heart feels so heavy. I hope she is at peace now.

-Is he still not dead?

-Seriously, what a bastard.

-Just seeing that makes me so angry, it's so frustrating...

-I really want to kill him.

-May he receive punishment for the rest of his life, seriously.

-Even though I'm not a fan, my heart ached when I saw that picture of her kneeling. 

-May that bastard suffer forever.

-Ah, it's so heartbreaking, really.

-Hara...

-Hara, I really feel like crying...

-The perpetrator is breathing freely, living well. Damn, is this fair?

-Jongbeom!!! He's living well, right?ㅋㅋ Jongbeom, Choi Jongbeom, I wonder what he's doing now! So curious! ㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm curious about the parents who raised such trash.

-Murderer, may you suffer for the rest of your life, Jongbeom.

-Can't they reveal the perpetrator's name? He was quite famous.

-I feel like I'll have recurring nightmares about this.

-I hope that son of a bitch dies. Damn it.
trazy.com