Klook.com

Thursday, April 25, 2024

, , , , ,

'Phoning' Receives a Lot of Attention for Being Made Separately for New Jeans, Causing Suspicions of Special Treatment





So many people wondered if they're receiving special treatment since the moment they announced they would be making a separate communication app, despite the existence of Weverse. It was absurd. 

Seeing how Phoning separates from Weverse, I came to realization how extraordinary Min Heejin's ambition is. At that time, I only thought, 'HYBE is letting her do this...?' And now, as expected...


It's outrageous. They suck HYBE dry when they needed support from them, and now they're saying that HYBE didn't help them at all??? I could easily come up with ten more examples.

Just the thought of Phoning gets me worked up again. 


-Honestly, the UI of 'Phoning' is outdated. 

-Looking at it now, it seems like they had already planned to leave from the beginning. 

-It's so uncomfortable having a separate application. The features on Weverse are complete anyway. 

-At first, everyone was crazy about the aesthetics of it. But people change their minds in an instant. 

-I thought it was just a temporary app for the concept at first, but then they kept using it and it even has a paid subscription...

-Haerin is really pretty... 

-They made Weverse so cool, and then they suddenly make an app just for New Jeans' fans... It feels awkward. 

-Yeah, I was wondering why other labels didn't say anything when this application came out? Why did HYBE only give privileges to ADOR? I've always thought about that, but I just couldn't bring myself to say it out loud because I know I'd become a target for anger if I did.

-They must've thought about leaving HYBE since then...

-Now that I think about it, it all feels planned...

-I wonder why they don't use Weverse and use Phoning instead. 

-Bang Sihyuk is really foolish.

-I wonder why didn't anyone think, 'Why make a separate app when there's already Weverse?' back then...

trazy.com