Klook.com

Thursday, April 25, 2024

, , ,

Min Heejin Clarifies the Debut Process of New Jeans and LE SSERAPHIM at the Press Conference Today

 It is previously known that Min Heejin originally agreed to launch a girl group under Source Music, then suddenly she decided to do it alone. There were also rumors that she stole trainees from Source Music and let Source Music pay for the training expenses until they were in debt. 

Today, Min Heejin refuted these claims at a press conference. 

Ah, New Jeans was supposed to be HYBE's first girl group. That's how the members came together, they all aimed to debut as HYBE's first girl group. But suddenly, CEO Park Jiwon came in and informed that they would debut HYBE's first girl group with Kura and Chaewon. So Min Heejin said she would leave the company, and New Jeans got pushed back. That's how the fight started. 


Min Heejin cursed and all. But then HYBE's executives gathered again and held her back because of New Jeans. Damn. 

The girls were anxious as well. They worried they might not debut since it was suddenly getting pushed back. And even Park Jiwon told Min Heejin to not promote New Jeans so that people would confuse LE SSERAFIM as Min Heejin's girl group. 

Bang Sihyuk, that crazy bastard said on Kakao Talk 'Are you happy now that New Jean's in Top 100? Why are you smiling? Are you enjoying this?'

They fought like crazy because Min Heejin was told to not promote New Jeans. Damn, no wonder...

Since Park Jiwon and Bang Sihyuk both told her to not promote New Jeans, she wanted to go out on You Quiz on The Block or something like that to promote New Jeans.

Park Jiwon asked me to not promote New Jeans until LE SSERAFIM comes out. When I asked him why I can't promote New Jeans, he answered, "We need to make people think it's Min Heejin's girl group". Does that make sense? Why are they acting like bullies? I've already accepted the girls. I can't just give up on this. What was I supposed to do? Fight? Even if they try to stop me, as long as I do my work well, it's going to be fine. They boycotted me for 3-4 months so that I was unable to promote New Jeans. 

theqoo

-It would be really interesting if Bang Sihyuk also held a press conference

-Yeah, there was indeed confusion and speculation whether LE SSERAFIM was Min Heejin's girl group or not. HYBE made it really ambiguous in the articles. 

-I initially thought LE SSERAFIM was Min Heejin's girl group. 

-Min Heejin must've gone through a lot...

-But still, kidnapping the trainees and moving them to her own label is morally very wrong...

-I don't support Min Heejin, but this is very infuriating

-I can totally understand Min Heejin's position here...

-Wow, I remember that... There was talk about Sakura joining Min Heejin's girl group...

-Cheer up, Min Heejin. I can imagine how frustrating it is to have your own colleague using your name for their own benefits. 

-I can totally see why she was furious. Even I thought LE SSERAFIM was Min Heejin's girl group when they debuted. 

-HYBE is just a bunch of jerks. Fighting, Min Heejin. 

-You can see how much she must've suffered...

trazy.com