Klook.com

Saturday, March 30, 2024

, , ,

The Parts in Han Sohee's Instagram Post That Get Misunderstood by Netizens

I am deeply frustrated as one of the involved parties remains silent. 

That being said, I worry that speculative articles could be written claiming that I am involved in 'Transit Love', even though it's not true. Therefore, I earnestly request that you understand that the words I am currently speaking are written based on the facts from both sides' companies, regardless of my emotions. 

'One of the involved parties remains silent.' In this context, she's clearly referring to Hyeri. However, the public thinks Hyeri has actually spoken up and the person who remains silent that she refers to is actually Ryu Junyeol. Everyone has mixed opinions. 


Indeed, they broke up last year. It is true that they exchanged their final farewells, wishing each other well and good health. (I'm writing this to clarify that this statement is not intended to disclose personal details of their relationship, but to emphasize that I was not involved in 'Transit Love). I can't go into details about this since I wasn't involved in the matter mentioned in (Hyeri) Sunbaenim's apology letter, saying that they agreed to meet in November. However, they agreed to meet not with the intention to makeup/reunite. 

If this is untrue, you are welcome to publish articles to deny this. To (Hyeri) Sunbaenim, who I can't seem to reach no matter how hard I try, if you wish to contact me, feel free to do so. 

Netizens are also having mixed opinions because of Han Sohee claims that she can't reach Hyeri no matter how hard she tries. 

theqoo

-Isn't it obvious that she was talking about Hyeri?

-If her boyfriend remains silent amidst all of this chaos, she should break up with him.

-I think she was expressing her frustration towards Ryu Junyeol and his company who remains tight-lipped. If it was about Hyeri, she would've referred to her as 'Sunbaenim' like in the second picture. 

-Isn't it Hyeri? What reason could there be for her boyfriend not responding to her contacts?

-She was talking about Ryu Junyeol in the first picture and Hyeri in the second picture. 

-I think she was referring to Ryu Junyeol in the first picture. 

-Reporters think it's Ryu Junyeol. They have been writing articles about it. 

-Hyeri posted an apology letter and Ryu Junyeol only made a statement through his company. Therefore, we can conclude that only Ryu Junyeol remains silent. 

-Just the fact that her post gets mixed opinions like this shows that it's not a well-written post.

-Her writing is just terribleㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's obviously Hyeri. You guys are saying that you think she was talking about Ryu Junyeol there?ㅋㅋㅋ

-I think she was talking about Hyeri in both passages...

-Just mind your own business, guys...

-Who do you think is the 'senior who can't be reached no matter how hard she tries'? It's obviously Hyeri.

-It's shocking how you guys can't even understand this... She was obviously talking about Hyeri. 

-She must be so frustrated to see us not able to understand what she tries to say and debating over thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com