Klook.com

Saturday, March 30, 2024

, , , , ,

NCT Sikhye Controversy






Taeyong: It seems like there are people who only want to drink the top part (of Sikhye) while other prefer the bottom part

Sungchan: Why would you only drink the top part?? That's just sugar water

Top Part vs Bottom Part

(NB: The top part is the part of sikhye that has more liquid than the rice grains. While the bottom is the part that has more rice grains than the liquid)

theqoo 

-Bottom part!!

-I just shake them well and drink them all without separating the liquid and the rice grains.

-I like the top part

-Who's the guy in the middle?
 ㄴSungchan-ie

-I'm sorry Jisung, but what Sungchan said was true. Without the rice grains, Sikhye is basically just sugar water. 

-I like the top part. I don't like the rice grains.

-I freaking hate the rice grains in Sikhye.

-I usually just take the rice grains by spoon and eat them...

-I like the rice grains, but Sikhye tastes the most delicious when you shake them before drinking itㅋㅋㅋ

-This makes me want to drink Sikhye

-I usually only drink the liquid and leave the rice grains out

-I don't like the bottom part, it tastes as if someone had already chewed on it and spit it out. 

-Is that Sungchan in the middle?? Why couldn't I recognize him...?

-I agree... Without the rice grains, Sikhye is just sugar water. You should eat the rice grains.

trazy.com