Klook.com

Saturday, March 30, 2024

,

Lee Dohyun Covers PSY's 'That That' and Shouts His Dialogue from 'Exhuma' in the Military Today

 He participated in the Jinhae Naval Port Festival because he's in the military band


This is so funny. He's living his life to the fullest.

theqoo 

-He kinda looks like he's out of his mind, but he's still cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I freaking love himㅋㅋㅋ

-He's so f*cking adorable, seriouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-When did he enlist?? Does he still have a long time until his discharge?

-The way he gives his best in everything he does is just so coolㅋㅋㅋ That's exactly why I love himㅋㅋㅋ

-He's living his life to the fullestㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ He always puts effort in everything he doesㅋㅋㅋ

-It's funnier because he looks so excitedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's so cool...

-Bong-gil lives his life to the fullest just like Lee Dohyunㅋㅋㅋ

-I love Lee Dohyun because he's so bright, even though he kinda looks lunaticㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I burst out laughing at that clip of him dancingㅋㅋㅋ He's so cute and adorableㅋㅋㅋ

-Even an actor who reaches 10M views is living his life to the fullest like that. Let's live passionately, guysㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm surprised to learn that he dances so much better than I expectedㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought he would somehow be bad at dancing because he's an actorㅋㅋㅋ

-I love himㅋㅋㅋ My ideal type is a man who is both funny and handsome

trazy.com