Klook.com

Saturday, March 30, 2024

, ,

The Fact That Jang Wonyoung Used to Live in The US...

 


Am I the only one who just learned about that?


-Didn't she only attend an English-speaking kindergarten?
 ㄴShe mentioned that lived in the States for quite a long time when she was younger

-Hul!! When?? I'm also a '04 liner and used to live in Atlanta!

-Fans have only learned about that recently too
 ㄴDid she mention that in Bubble? 
 ㄴYes, she mentioned that in her Bubble

-She mentioned that recently

-From what I know, she only stayed for a short period of time. She never said how long, though. 

-She only said she lived there for quite a long time, but she never said exactly how long.

-Wonyoung is so pretty...

-Hul... I didn't know about that. I just knew that she attended an English-speaking kindergarten.

-By the way... It's crazy how she looks so gorgeous in those pictures!!!

-Judging by the way she said 'stayed' instead of 'lived', it seems like she stayed for vacation for quite a long time... I knew she attended an English-speaking kindergarten. The thought of Wonyoung speaking English in Atlanta... She must've been so adorable.

trazy.com