Klook.com

Friday, March 29, 2024

,

BoA's Instagram Update Today


If I don't get a treatment, I'll get hate for not getting it. If I did get a treatment, I'll get hate for getting it. 
If I lose too much weight, you'll tell me to gain some. But when I do, you'll tell me that I look like a pig. 
I don't know you, but don't waste your time like that.
I'm sorry to say this, but I'm Boa.

theqoo

-Ugh... Why do people do that? Stop attacking her...

-When she starred in 'Marry My Husband', she received more hate comments for her looks than her acting skills. And in her recent comeback, she received hate comments for getting things done on her face and all. It must've been really stressful for her. 

-That's right... Those people should mind their own business. What makes them think they have the right to hate on BoA?

-Just imagine how much bullshit did she endure hearing to say that...

-That's right. She's BoA. Kwon BoA is the best. 

-'I'm BoA' <-- 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

-I'm rooting for her. She's been getting a lot of hate comments since her appearance on 'Marry My Husband'.

-What did you get from leaving hate comments for BoA? Don't give her a hard time...

-It's cool how she's able to say all that without any curse words... Unnie, fighting!!

-I agree that her acting was that bad, but that doesn't mean you can criticize her for her looks

-I hope those people who criticize her looks would take a look in the mirror. Why are they telling her what to or not to do with her face?

->>'I'm BoA'<< That's so f*cking cool. I'm rooting for her. 

-I hope people would tone down the hate comments a little bit. Why are they so interested in someone else's face?

-Yeah, people were being too mean to BoA...

trazy.com