Klook.com

Friday, March 29, 2024

, , ,

JYJ's Kim Jaejoong and Kim Junsu to reunite at the end of the year... Joint concert in Korea and Japan

 

Kim Junsu and Kim Jaejoong are set to share the stage once again.

According to entertainment sources on the 29th, Kim Junsu and Kim Jaejoong are planning to hold a joint concert in Korea and Japan at the end of this year. The Korean concert will take place at the Olympic Park Gymnastics Arena in November.

An insider stated, "Kim Junsu and Kim Jaejoong have been discussing concert plans for a long time. As a result, it seems that we will be able to see the two of them performing together at the end of this year."

theqoo

-Wow, even though I'm not a fan, I want to go.

-This is crazy.

-I seriously want to go.

-This is crazy, it's actually happening.

-Wow, this is happeningㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm already in my mid-twenties but I want to go..

-Even though it's been a while since I left the fandom, I want to go...

-Wow, I can't believe it.... I really want to go... Both of them are so good at singing...

-Please do it on the last week of Novemberㅠㅠㅠㅠ So I can go after my examsㅠㅠㅠ

-Ugh, damn it, I have to go.

-It's not confirmed yet, Kim Junsu's agency says, "There have been various discussions regarding this, but the specific timing has not been decided yet, and both parties are open to multiple possibilities and are in positive discussions."

-Even though I'm not interested in idols, I want to go ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Shouldn't they change their names to "JJ" ?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Wow, my ears will be blessed

-Oh yeah, I'm going no matter what

-Both of them are amazing singers, fans must be happy.

-This will be a treat for both the ears and the eyes. I really want to go.

trazy.com