Klook.com

Friday, March 29, 2024

, , , , ,

Taeyeon x Hyeri 'To X' Challenge

 




The cute things are:

This is the 3rd time Hyeri has done challenges in her entire life
She practiced dancing for 2 hours 


-Whoaㅋㅋㅋ Isn't this the first time Taeyeon filmed To X Challenge with someone else??

-Look at the small kiss at the endㅠㅠㅠ I love Hyel-Taeng...

-Hyeri said she even practiced just to film that challenge with Taengooㅠㅠ

-Pretty girl next to another pretty girl...

-This is the first time Taeyeon did To X Challenge with someone else... Hyeri Jjang, she's the best!

-The way she kisses Taeyeon at the end is so sweetㅋㅋㅋ

-Why are they so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-How is it possible to be this happy just by looking at them?? They are my favorite celebritiesㅠㅠㅠ

-These women are so lovely...

-Hyeri makes me realize that idols are idols for a reason. I've always thought she no longer had 'idol' image now, but after seeing her dances, I changed my mind. 

-They're so cute, I'm dyingㅋㅋㅋ

-That's right. Hyeri was in Girls Day!!

-Hyeri is so beautiful...

-They look like puppies! So adorable...

-Hyeri has this charm that makes people feel happy just by looking at her...

-Idols are idols for a reason... She looks so refreshingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Some idiots are hating her for thisㅜㅜ Saying things like, 'Why is she doing challenges instead of releasing a feedback';;
trazy.com