Klook.com

Friday, March 29, 2024

, ,

RIIZE Seunghan's Recent Whereabouts

 



-Didn't he already leave the group?? How is it possible for him to return?

-He's in SM Ent, I still believe that they will let him debut as a solo singer. I mean, they let Lucas debut as a solo singer anyway...

-I still don't understand why is it such a big matter;; It's a waste of talent...

-SM Ent, please release an official statement regarding him... How long are they going to drag this matter?

-It's such a waste of talent... However, it's already too late for him to return to the group...

-I feel so bad for him...

-I mean, even school bullies and an idol who cursed at his fan are still actively promoting... I don't understand why he had to stop being an idol.

-Was it that serious to the point he had to leave the group?? I sincerely hope he would return to his group...

-Honestly, doing anything solo or something like that would be better. At this point, everyone is suffering. Not to mention that it's a waste of talent... Too much time has passed.

-It's not like he committed a crime...

-I think it'd be better if he just debuts as a solo singer now...

-I hope he would debut as a solo singer...

-If he still wants to be an idol, I'm rooting for his solo debut. However, I'm opposed to him returning to his group.

trazy.com