Klook.com

Tuesday, July 11, 2023

, , ,

Seventeen Mingyu's Instagram update

 








theqoo 

-What... I didn't know Woozi had such a hot body? Is it because I always see his cute side? I never expected him to have abs...

-Gosh, Kim Mingyu... What are you doing? Didn't I tell you to hide these pictures?

-I love you, Kim Mingyu

-Min-goo... Let's just deactivate your Instagram account...

-I feel betrayed to know that Seventeen's fans get to see this all this time... Please post his Instagram updates more on Theqoo

-I know Mingyu works out a lot... It looks like Woozi has been working out a lot as well;; In my eyes, Woozi has always been such an adorable guy. When did he turn into such a fine man?

-Mingyu-ya, wear your clothes. Now. 

-Excuse me. This is my first time seeing you, but I already love you.

-Hul... I thought someone edited Woozi's face into Mingyu's body... I've always thought he was like a squishy marshmallow. What's going on?

-I've always known Mingyu is such a hot guy, but Woozi took me by surprise. I've always thought he was a soft, squishy marshmallow...

-Why is Mingyu so sexy?

-They're so hot... Look at Lee Woozi's abs;;;

-I was in a bad mood the whole day because of the humid weather, but Mingyu's Instagram update put me in a good mood right away;;

-What are you doing, Mingyu-ya... I told you I only like girls...

trazy.com