Klook.com

Tuesday, July 11, 2023

,

EXO sings their hit songs on Killing Voice Dingo Music

 


00:00 Opening
00:32 Growl
01:42 Love Me Right
02:56 Call Me Baby
04:09 Sing For You
05:45 Miracles in December
06:54 Love Shot
08:14 The Eve
09:28 MAMA
10:28 Overdose
11:41 Monster
13:09 The First Snow
14:20 Don't Go
15:40 Power
17:17 Cream Soda


-Isn't this too short?ㅠㅠ Please sing more songsㅜㅜㅜㅜ

-EXO needs to do this for an hourㅠㅠ They sound so freaking good

-Have they always been 7? 

-Where's Kokobop and Tempo? Please sing moreㅠㅠ

-EXO's vocals are literally the best. My ears are blessed.

-Excuse me... You're missing a lot of songs here;;

-There's not a single song in the video that I don't know. EXO is literally my whole youth.

-Listening to these songs again makes me realize how legendary their discography isㅋㅋㅋㅋ By the way, isn't this video too short?

-I know all of the songs they sing here, I can't stop singing along as I watch it. It's too bad this video is way too short. I hope they will be back to Dingo soon.

-I can't believe they didn't include Tempo here... It's my favorite song from EXO, though...

-Baekhyun and D.O's voices are really amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's been so long since I listened to Miracles in December, I f*cking love it...

-You can always trust EXO when it comes to vocals...

-It's too bad Kai is not here and D.O barely sings in this videoㅠㅠ They need to be back to Dingo soon, please...

-They sing 15 songs in 20 minutesㅠㅠ They should've done 30 songsㅠㅠ Scratch it, just hold a concert at this pointㅠㅠㅠㅠ



trazy.com