Klook.com

Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Which apocalypse drama do you enjoy watching the most?

 1. Sweet Home


2. Happiness


3. Kingdom series



4. All Of Us Are Dead


5. Duty After School


6. Dark Hole



-I watched Happiness with a smile on my face. I don't even know there was a drama titled Dark Hole.

-I haven't watched them all, but my favorite so far is Duty After School

-You guys really have to watch Happiness. I won't be friends with people who don't watch Happiness. 

-The hyperrealism of Happiness is out of this world. Especially the villainsㅋㅋㅋ The acting skills of the actors and actresses in this drama are really amazing

-I f*cking can't pick just one... I really enjoyed watching every single drama listed here...

-It's my first time hearing about Dark Hole. Is it good? What about the ending?

-Are Sweet Home and Duty After School good? Should I watch them?

-Happiness and Kingdom series are good. Especially Happiness, I think that drama is very well-made. 

-I've watched all of these dramas. It's too bad that Dark Hole wasn't as popular as every other drama listed in this post. I personally think it has the best plot compared to the others.

-It's my first time hearing about Dark Hole. I'm gonna go watch it~

-I have watched all of these dramas except the last one. My favorite is Happiness.

-Sweet Home, Happiness, Kingdom

-I think I enjoyed watching Duty After School the mostㅋㅋㅋ It's surprisingly really good. 


trazy.com