Klook.com

Saturday, April 15, 2023

, ,

IVE's Jang Wonyoung joins the hottest debate... 'I prefer KITSCH'

IVE will return with their new songs, KITSCH and I AM, on the upcoming episode of JTBC 'Knowing Brother' that will air on the 15th. In this episode, IVE will reveal the behind-the-scenes stories from the preparation of their first full-length album. 

Jang Wonyoung said that there were differences of opinion between members and staff regarding the selection of the title track for their first full-length album. 

Jang Wonyoung stated, "I personally liked KITSCH more, but everyone else thought I AM was better. I'm really curious about how fans would react."

theqoo

-I like KITSCH more too❤️

-I got bored of I AM after listening to it for a few times. KITSCH is the best. 

-I AM is indeed more emotional and heart-racing, which makes a great title track. But I think KITSCH will remain on the music charts longer because it's really easy listening...? I like KITSCH's choreography more as well!

-In terms of choreography and concept, I like KITSCH more! But if we're talking about the song, I like I AM moreㅋㅋㅋ I personally think I AM's concept is outdated...

-This is a very difficult question... For choreography, I like KITSCH'ss more. But for the song, I like I AM more.

-I finally found the thing that Wonyoung and I share in commonㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like KITSCH more tooㅠㅠㅠ

-Maybe she only said she liked KITSCH more because people like I AM more?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I love both songs, but I like I AM slightly more...

-I like KITSCH more as well, but I think Wonyoung suits I AM better...

-I AM is more impactful. KITSCH sounds like a side track.

-I somehow feel like Wonyoung suits KITSCH moreㅋㅋ

trazy.com