Klook.com

Saturday, April 15, 2023

,

IVE's first full album surpasses 1M sales in its first week

 


It has reached 1,030,000 sales now


-1M sales from a girl group under a medium-sized company? That's amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Haters are shaking to see IVE becoming more successfulㅋㅋㅋ Congrats, IVE

-I didn't expect them to sell that much. Congratulations! I hope they'll even pass 1,2M sales...

-IVE is so cool, congratulations🎉🎉🎉

-Judging by how they surpassed 1M sales, it looks like IVE is really popular overseas...

-Whoa... That's really amazing...

-Congratulations! I listen to I AM for at least 6 hours every day, I freaking love it...

-They finally surpassed 1M sales nowㅠㅠ They almost reached 1M with After Like, it was such a pity. It's more meaningful now that they reached 1M sales with their first full albumㅎㅎ Congratulations, IVE!!

-Congratulations... But when is my album going to arrive?ㅠㅠ

-Hul, congratulations. Are there any other girl groups from medium-sized companies that reached 1M sales? 

-Jjang-VE did it! Their 1st full album hit really big.
trazy.com