Klook.com

Saturday, April 15, 2023

What if the kid that used to bully you in school debuted as an idol and their company gives you 300M to seal your mouth?

 

The kid who used to bully you in school debuts as an idol... If the company gives you 300M KRW to seal your mouth, would you do it?

You can't ask for more, they're only giving you exactly 300M KRW

-Yes

-Yes

-Oh, I absolutely will seal my mouth

-If they made my life like a living hell, no. 300M KRW is nothing compared to that.

ㄴ I agree. It depends on how severe the bullying was. Money doesn't matter. I'd probably just want them to sincerely apologize to me. 

-I think my answer depends on how severe the bullying was

-Nice catch. I'll keep my mouth shut. 

theqoo

-Nope. I wouldn't even accept it even if they gave me 30 Billion KRW. I can earn money by working my ass off, but I will never get back those school days again. 

-But that bully is going to earn so much more money than that. Absolutely not.

-I won't accept it and will spill the tea. My wounds can't be healed with 300M KRW.

-I think I would hate the idea of someone who used to bully me receiving a lot of love from the public...

-Nope. I will even spill the fact that they offered me 300M KRW to seal my mouth.

-For 300M KRW, absolutely yes.

-I have 300M KRW, f*ckㅋㅋㅋ I'd prefer to see that bully get the karma they deserve

-You're telling me I'm getting 300M KRW to see that bully earning 30 Billion KRW...? Nope. I'd rather see their life turns into a living hell.

-300M KRW? You can't even buy a house with that amount of money. Besides, they ruined my school days, it's not equal. 

-Not everything can be solved with money

-I would accept that money and still spill the truth. I would also mention that they tried to seal my mouth with 300M KRW.

trazy.com