Klook.com

Saturday, April 15, 2023

, ,

Fans go wild over Karina's blonde hair right now

 





I think it's even blonder than a few days ago!

+ More pics




-It looks even better now that it's lighter!! A few days ago, her hair didn't suit her skin tone. I'm sure Karina is cool-toned

-Whoa... She looks like a game character

-I can guarantee their next comeback is going to be amazing... I can't wait already

-Her beauty is so unreal...

-Yoo Jimin, come back to South Korea... I'm jealous of the fans who get to see blonde Karina in person

-Are we even the same species...

-I knew she'd look absolutely gorgeous with ice blondeㅠㅠ But I still think she looks prettier with silver hair, though...

-I personally think she looks prettier with dark hair, though...

-Not her best hair color, but I think she looks gorgeous...

-Whoa... She looks like a completely different person, though?? How can hair color change someone's image this drastically?

-Karina looks so much better without bangs

-Stop being so pretty, Karina!! You're such a Goddess...

trazy.com