Klook.com

Friday, November 18, 2022

, ,

Yang Yoseob expresses the love idols receive from fans through a letter

 

You send me a beautiful poem, saying that it reminds you of me

You send me a picture of a beautiful blooming flower, saying that it resembles me

How could my sleep be more important than yours? How could you worry more about my health than your own? 

I am beyond surprised and astonished by people who call themselves 'fans'. I am always grateful to you, and I respect you.

Thanks to you all, I'm starting today with lots of energy!
Let's go!

I think he has a really beautiful heart for not taking his fans' love for granted and is always grateful to his fans

theqoo

-If you act like this, I'm gonna have to start my day with tearsㅠㅠㅠ 

-That's a really beautiful letter. I'm sure his fans must be really proud to read it. 

-I'm not a fan but why am I crying...

-This is really emotional...

-I think he's a man with very deep thoughts...

-As I fangirl, there are a lot of times when I'm really proud and amazed of my own selfㅎㅎㅎ It's really emotional now that my singer recognizes and mentions it...

-He has a really beautiful heartㅠㅠ

-Yang Yoseob always talks about how much he respects his fans and how grateful he is to them...

-There's clearly a reason why he has a long-lasting career...

-He's making me cry in the morningㅠㅠ

-He's a really nice person. It shows from the fact that he acknowledges the love he receives from fans.

-He's such a heart-warming person...

trazy.com