Klook.com

Sunday, March 4, 2018

, , ,

Yoon Dujun's reaction after shooting for a kiss scene

키스신 끝난 후 윤두준 반응 | 인스티즈

It's from a KBS Drama that airs every Monday and Tuesday, titled 'Radio Romance'!

키스신 끝난 후 윤두준 반응 | 인스티즈


-Ah.. My heart..

-Oh my goodness, this is driving me crazy..

-A kiss scene..!!! Look at the way he smiles in the end!

-Whoa.. Amazing.. I can't believe Kim Sohyun is already shooting for kiss scenes..

-I think I have found someone right for me to marry..

-Ah.. My heart skips a beat..

-Such a sweet guy.. I don't think I can sleep tonight..

-It's probably because of the angle, but he looks so cute when his face turns red right after he pulls his face back..

-I am.. crying..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Ah.. I think I'm gonna die..

-Sohyun and I are at the same age and I can't believe she's already at the age where she could shoot kiss scenes.. I hope I can shoot for my own kiss scene too, soon^^

-What does Yoon Dujun eat to have that ability to make every women's hearts flutter..

-The sweetest guy on earth..

-Oh God.. My heart goes Dujun Dujun..

-Dujun.. He's seriously so cool..

-Whoa.. This scene is so heart-fluttering..

-He's literally the best..ㅠㅠ This is why he's my bias..
trazy.com